Lipstick shades is an easy way to enhance your overall look in an instant. It just adds that extra glamour to the face and is enough to make you look like a fashionista. Some new shades of lipsticks are popular nowadays and are also on trend. You should also adopt these trendy lipstick shades, but make sure to keep this points in mind before using them.
Pink Lipstick Shade
If you do not like the typical red lipstick shades, then its latest replacement is a pink lipstick. Pink lipsticks are trending these days. If you are wearing a light color outfit, then just put a pink lipstick and you are good to go.
- Do not make the mistake of matching the outfit with your pink lipstick. It will look very loud. Also, keep the makeup as simple as possible.
- Keep your eye makeup nude or just add mascara.
- Select pastel pink for the day and go for bright pink for the night at a party or dinner.
- Also, remember to keep in mind your complexion while selecting your pink shade.
Coral Red Shade
Coral Lipstick shades are the all-time favourite makeup trend. It all suits on all the skin tone and gives a bright and classic look to the face. Be it a wedding, a party or any special function – coral lipstick is the perfect selection for every function.
- If you are opting for coral lips then avoid wearing heavy makeup.
- Keep eye and cheeks makeup nude.
- If you have a light complexion use Coral Peach Shade.
- If you have a dark complexion should apply pink-based coral lipstick.
- Matte coral lipstick is perfect for evening or a night look, while use glossy coral shade for the morning or day look.
Dark Lipstick Shades
Dark lipstick shades are no longer only the part of the bold or the high profile fashion look. Now you can also apply dark lipstick on a normal casual day as well. Berry, Dark Brown, Maroon etc. are the dark shades that are loved by everyone.
- If you are wearing soft colours such as light pink or off-white, then apply this dark lipstick shades.
- If you are selecting dark shades, keep the rest of the makeup neutral to balance.
- Moisturize the lips before applying lipstick. Outlines lips with the same shade. Apply lipstick using a brush.
As you can see what lipstick can do for a day. So lipstick is one of the essential part of our makeup or even for a day also.
I hope you like my post. And please feedback related to the post. I will soon update you with my new amazing shades. To make you look more beautiful.