Wearing eye shimmer is not a big task. You should just know how to do it properly. All you need is a great eye shimmer, a make-up brush, a makeup applicator and a little time to experiment at home before heading to the special occasion.
Powder eye shimmer works well for normal to oily skin while cream-based eyeshadows are best for dry skin.
Steps to apply Eye Shimmer
- Wash your face properly and apply moisturizer to make the skin smooth.
- Apply a foundation matching your skin tone and blend it evenly with your skin. This will remove any dark circles, red blemishes and fine lines surrounding your eyes. Use a special under eye concealer for under eye bags. You have prepared a base for your eye makeup.
- First, apply a light layer of eyeshadow primer matching your dress on the eye-lids and beneath the eyes. Make sure the eyeshadow matches the colour of shimmer you intend to wear. Line your lower eyelids with an eye pencil of the same colour for a more dramatic look.
- Apply eye liner near the eye lids. You can use a liquid or a pencil eye liner. It can also be applied on your lower eyelid. Leave it to dry.
- Now dip the brush in the shimmer, blow off the extra shimmer and then, gently apply it on the eye-lids. Apply the shimmer towards outer direction. Another alternative is to wet the brush a little, dip it into the shimmer powder and apply on the eyes. This will make sure that the shadow sticks to your eyelids for a longer time.
- Mix the shimmer properly with brush. Remove the extra shimmer with a tissue.
- Liquid or cream eye shimmers are easy to apply compared to powder eye shimmer. Distribute the product evenly on your upper eyelid. For a little extra glamour, add a touch of powder eye shimmer and finish off with a gorgeous shimmery mascara.
- Always use a light coloured shimmer to highlight the eyebrow region. It is applied below the eyebrows to enhance their look.
- The shimmer of a darker colour is applied on rest of the eyelid.
- You can apply shimmer on eyelashes too. Just dip the mascara brush in the shimmer and apply it on the lashes. It will give a sense of sparkle to your eyes.
I hope you like my post. And please feedback related to the post. I will soon update you with my new amazing tips to look your eyes more beautiful. You can follow me on my facebook page.
Contouring, is the art of enhancing your facial structure through makeup and giving shape to specific areas of the face. Before contouring create your base. So that it will help your contour go on smoothly.
Contouring for Heart- shape face ,Round face,Square face and Oval face
What you need:
- Contouring palette
1. Prepare your skin
The first step is to prepare your skin and apply a light foundation for your base.
Using a cream or shimmer highlighter, start by highlighting the jaw, the bridge of the nose, the under eye area, the top of the cheeks, the corners of the mouth, and the center of the forehead.
Now that you’ve mapped out your highlighting, the next step is to move on to contouring. Make sure the color you use is appropriate for a shadow and not one that’s too warm . Use a brush and do your contour down the hairline, coming into the temple slightly to narrow down the forehead. For your cheek contouring, follow your natural bone structure and contour from the top of the ear toward the corner of the mouth. Apply a little bit on the sides of the nose for a more chiseled look.
Use a small, fluffy contouring brush. Start with small little strokes on your forehead to blend out the highlighter and repeat this step on other areas as well. Use a big contouring brush for the contoured areas – start with your forehead and slightly push down the product, while blending it in properly. When you’re blending through your cheeks, use an upward movement for a softer look. The idea is for it to look really soft and smooth so make sure you blend everything out extremely well.
5. Set It
Using a lose powder and a brush, gently press and roll the brush on your skin. This will make your product last longer. You can go in with some blush to add a little bit of warmth to your look.
NOW SEE THE DIFFERENCE:
As you can see the result of before and after doing contouring . So contouring is an essential part of our makeup which give a brilliant ,fluffy touch to reshape our face.
I hope you like my post. And please feedback related to the post . I will soon update you with my amazing facts to look beautiful.
When it comes to making up your eyes, there are a few insider beauty tricks you can use to amp up your look . Apply your eye makeup using these tricks and, if you do it correctly, your eye makeup will last all day.
The Secrets to All-Day Eyeshadow
Before we get into the step-by-step process, there are a top secrets to eye makeup that lasts all day.
1.Choose a quality eyeshadow primer-A good primer, Use it as the base and your eyeshadow will stay put through rain, sweat, and even the heaviest of oil slicks produced by the skin.
2.Choose a quality eyeshadow– A good eyeshadow have smooth effect on eye and give a bright look to your eyes. Stick with it and then have fun exploring the various color palettes available.
Now, onto the fun! It really only takes eight steps to get absolutely gorgeous eye makeup.
Step 1: Apply Concealer to Your Dark Areas
- Apply three dots of concealer under each eye. Start at the inner corner where skin tends to be darkest, then under the pupil, and the third on the outer edge.
- Pat (never rub) with your ring finger (this finger tends to have the softest pad) until the concealer disappears
Step 2: Prime Those Lids
- Just as you prime a wall before you paint, you can prime your face before you apply makeup.This allows it to go on smoothly and makes it last longer. Eyeshadow primer is the secret to keeping your shadow in place for hours. It will keep the shadow looking great through workouts, torrential rains, a good cry, and even a night’s sleep.
- To apply the primer, simply put a dot on each lid and blend it in.
Step 3: Line the Eyes
Line your eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner. Follow with liner below your eyes. Smudge the bottom line with a cotton pab or your finger. You don’t want a prominent line.
For a smokey eye, use a brush to pat in a dark eyeshadow along the upper lid and below the lid. You don’t want a stark line, but you want to blend it so it gets a nice smudge.
Step 4: A Few Swipes of Eyeshadow
- Start with a light color that almost matches your lid. Sweep the color across the lid and up to your brow bone.
- Follow with a medium color across your lid only.
- Build on this with a darker color in the crease.
- Blend the colors well.
Step 5: Highlight the Inner Eye
This step is a makeup artist’s secret and a trick that you will use all the time once you see the results. It involves only the inside part of the eye.
Put a bit of your lightest eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eye and it will brighten it significantly. You can dab a finger into the lightest eyeshadow in your palette and then press it into the inner corner of your eye where the upper lid meets the bottom lid. This totally makes eyes “pop.
Step 6: Highlight Your Brow
Take the same light eyeshadow and dab it on your brow bone, concentrating on your mid-brow outward. Blend with your finger. You can also use something just below and above the brow, but a super light shadow will do you.
Step 7: Curl Your Lashes
An eyelash curler will make even long lashes look more gorgeous. For added effect, you can heat the curler under a blowdryer for a couple seconds.
This simple trick can make your eyelashes look bigger, fuller, and they’ll curl better. Simply blow a burst of hot air for no more than three seconds onto your eyelash curler before you curl your lashes. Make sure to test the metal on your arm before you clamp down so you don’t burn your lid, though.
Step 8: Apply Mascara
Finally, you’ll finish off your look with a little mascara. Simply place the wand of your mascara brush at the bottom of lashes and wiggle back and forth. Follow with another few sweeps of the wand. Apply to bottom lashes as well.
Most of us don’t know squat about our makeup and it’s not our fault, I mean there’s not a class called Makeup 101 or The History of Makeup. So, here i am going to tell you some amazing things about makeup.Share this knowledge with your and other makeup slaying friends. Learning is great and sharing is caring. But please, don’t share your makeup with each other, that’s makeup rule number one.
- Makeup is form of protest
- Don’t worry in your pale
- All glitters you put should not be gold
- Lighting and highlighting is must
- Lipstick should be equally managed
- Choose your mascara with good brush
- Brush basic and Blending is must in makeup
- Apply your foundation after moisturizing
- Before makeup do cleansing , toning, and moisturize your skin